Computer certification programs are setting the standards for the information technology (IT) industry worldwide. Although most careers in the IT and communications fields are lucrative and lead to rapid advancement, you can move ahead even more rapidly if you have been certified. In fact, you often can earn a salary increase of 20% or more once you become certified. Nowadays, having a degree in computer science just isn't enough. Companies are demanding that their IT professionals be certified as a way to measure their skills as well as to guarantee that they can perform their jobs successfully. In short, certification will help a computer professional get a good job and stay competitive in what is now a highly demanding IT environment.
This training would be beneficial for individuals looking for IT job positions such as: Web Designer, Web Site Editor, Creative Director, Web Director, Programmer, Game Programmer, Microsoft Visual Basic Programmer, Microsoft C# Programmer, Senior .NET Developer or a Director of Programming.
The Flash 8 course provides you with the knowledge and skills to effectively utilize Macromedias powerful Flash environment to rapidly build a broad range of high-impact content and rich applications for the Internet.
Exam 9A0-502: Macromedia Flash MX Designer 2004
- Identify basic requirements in project architecture.
- Identify basic requirements in page and interface layout.
- Recognize important target audience considerations in usability and accessibility for implementing a Flash MX 2004 designed solution.
- Recognize effective visual design in building Flash MX 2004 applications using bitmap and vector images.
- Recognize effective visual design in using text to build Flash MX 2004 applications.
- Recognize effective use and creation of symbols and buttons in designing the Flash MX 2004 application.
- Recognize effective use of ActionScript for creating interactivity in building Flash MX 2004 applications.
- Recognize effective animation and media design in building Flash MX 2004 applications.
Optimization and Publishing
- Recognize effective publishing and output design approaches and their use in building Flash MX 2004 applications.
- Recognize effective optimization considerations in building Flash MX 2004 applications.
Macromedia Flash 8
- Introduction to the features of Flash 8
- Using Text and Components in Flash 8
- Animation in Flash 8
- ActionScript, Sound, and Video in Flash 8
- Workflow, Navigation, and Publishing in Flash 8